Saturday, September 14, 2013

Shavaun's Update

Just in from Shavaun S.:
Ok everyone… this is my one month update. I started Skinny Fiber on June 22, 2013 at 241 pounds. I felt like I still looked pregnant. (My baby was 1 ½ then) I have struggled with weight my whole adult life, and I got up to my heaviest after having my little princess. After getting frustrated with diets and doing the yo-yo thing, I decided to try Skinny Fiber! Oh My Goodness, IT FLAT OUT WORKS! On July 23, 2013, at 230 pounds, I have lost 11 pounds in ONE month, without changing much of my eating style, aside from eating less. I have only added in a little light exercise when I can squeeze it in. I don’t look pregnant anymore and it gets better every day! Trust me when I say I have tried almost everything out there, and Skinny Fiber is the most amazing weight loss supplement…. BECAUSE it works!! I am so excited to see where the next month will get me….

Get your Skinny Fiber at www.sbctina.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment