Saturday, September 14, 2013

Courtney's Update

Okay ya'll! Here I am! Full length pic. I have lost 70 pounds on Skinny Fiber. I am not done yet!!!!! 
I wasn't going to do an updated before and after pic until next week. However, I went to visit my Aunt and Uncle today and when my Uncle answered the door and didn't recognize me, I knew I must be showing some changes. It was so funny. He even told me to wait right there while he got his wife.(my Aunt) This is my uncle who has known me since I was born! We all laughed about it it after my Aunt came out and told him it was me. 

It is crazy to think about because they are family, they should recognize me. To be honest though, I am not the same person. The girl in my before pic was sad and had given up on life. I always had that fake smile pretending everything was okay. I walked through life with my head down and hoping that I wouldn't run into old school friends. I mean, what would they think? I was careful to crop photos to not show my full body and was normally ALWAYS the picture taker. I can't count how many times I would lay in bed at night struggling to breath. I was scared to fall asleep sometimes because I didn't think I would wake up. Other times I would wish I wouldn't wake up. I mean, I wasn't really living anyways.

It is amazing what 6 months can do to you. And it passes so fast. I went to Kohl's tonight and tried on some clothes. As I looked at myself in the mirror in the dressing room, I broke down. For the 1st time in many many years, I felt a love for myself. No more disappointment or sadness. I am so proud. I have found a fight still left inside of me that I thought I had lost. That girl looking back at me in the mirror is strong, confident, and doesn't give up. 

My journey is not over. I have lost 70 pounds with the help of Skinny Fiber. It is not a miracle pill. You have to want this. You have to want it as much as you want to breathe. When it doesn't come off as fast as you want, you don't give up. You put your head down and fight. You have only failed when you quit trying. 

Good luck and I will post another pic when I reach 80 pounds lost. I hope you join me! Together we can do this!!!!

www.sbctina.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment