Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My update

Yes, it's me!!

The picture on the left is me at my heaviest weight, the middle one is when I started Skinny Fiber and the one on the right was today!! I've always been an emotional eater, and a still birth, miscarriage and a failed marriage took it's toll. I think seeing this picture is what really motivated me to get my behind in gear and make changes. With a lower calorie lifestyle and exercise I began to lose the weight, until I hit the dreaded plateau. Even on a 1200 calorie a day diet with exercise I wasn't dropping the weight, I heard about Skinny Fiber and decided to give it a try, and I am so glad I did I broke the plateau and hit my big goal of 100 lbs lost. I think I became a bit obsessed with the scale lol so I no longer weigh, we will have to wait til the next time I go to the doctor to find that our, but at last count it was 115 lbs total, 50 of that on skinny fiber! It's one of the best decisions I have ever made as far as my journey goes. I still have a bit more I want to lose, but I am so proud of how far I have come!!

try it today, 30 day money back guarantee www.sbctina.com


No comments:

Post a Comment